Remove the water, remove future headaches.
After any water damaging event, the first priority is to remove the excess standing water that may be the result of a flood, a failed roof system or a sprinkler system.
Excess water can not only damage building materials in contact with the water but can cause high levels of humidity that may damage other contents and building materials such as furniture, paper goods, ceiling tiles, wall finishes and artwork. The extraction process can account for as much as 90% of the water needing to be removed. The remaining 10% accounts for the moisture that remains in the structure and contents that will need to be removed through drying and dehumidification.