Where there’s water, mold will follow.
Remove water thoroughly to avoid costly structural issues and health concerns.
Caprock’s technical drying experts will save your building from excess moisture, growing mold and unnecessary expenses. Excessive moisture can corrode building materials and cause mold and indoor health concerns.
We use advanced moisture detection equipment combined with drying and dehumidification equipment to remove moisture from within ceilings, walls and flooring, allowing us to thoroughly dry all water-damaged areas. Sometimes the moisture is so deep it can take days to remove what the naked eye cannot see.